In our continuous efforts to improve the ad inventory quality on Chocolate Premium SSP and Marketplace, we are proud to share that Chocolate has been awarded TAG Certified Against Fraud Seal from Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG). Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) is a first-of-its-kind cross-industry accountability program to create transparency in the business relationships and transactions that undergird the digital ad industry.
Chocolate is now compliant with rigorous guidelines set by TAG to create a transparent and secure framework for the digital supply chain. As part of the process to achieve TAG Certified Against Fraud Seal, we fulfilled all the requirements:
- Comply with General Invalid Traffic (IVT) Detection and Filtration Requirements of Media Rating Council’s (MRC) Invalid Traffic (IVT) Guidelines
- Employ Domain Threat Filtering
- Employ Data Center IP Threat Filtering
- Implement Payment ID plan
- Implement and Honor ads.txt files
We take stringent measures to combat ad fraud as we are one of the early supply-side platform (SSP) to implement Sellers.json and OpenRTB SupplyChain Object, the two new specs by IAB to further increase the transparency in the supply chain and keep bad actors away. Read about all the methods (in-house advanced detection and more) Chocolate has in place to combat ad fraud in our blog post here