Everyone, please be introduced to Kevin Kawai, SDK Engineering Manager based out of our San Francisco office. Apart from being an SDK engineer and bug fixer at Chocolate, he is a passionate android apps developer and plays games in his spare time. Time to familiarize Kevin to others in his own words!
- What does your job at Chocolate entail?
I am part of Engineering team. My job is to develop new product features, fix bugs, test things, and manage things including myself.
- Tell us about your background prior to joining Chocolate.
Before joining Chocolate, I was making android apps. Since I am passionate about developing apps, I still create few based on my interest, whenever I have some spare time.
- What are your interests outside of work? What do you prefer doing on weekends?
I am a traveler, so I like visiting outside to new places. When I am at home, I like playing counter-strike, tennis and basketball on weekends.
- Which apps are keeping you engaged nowadays?
These days I am fond of Amazon Alexa and Google Now.
- One thing that not many people know about you.
I used to be a Boy scout. I am proud of the responsibilities that I carried on my shoulders as a Boy scout and I still cherish those moments.
- Your favorite moment with the Chocolate team so far?
Going to Disneyland! It is one of those unforgettable moments.
- Which place you would like to visit if given a chance?
India. India is home to some of the most ancient civilizations. I am very keen to visit India as it is an amalgamation of several various cultures.
- Your favorite jargon at work?
Oh, no I don’t have that.
- Things that you like about Chocolate/Company?
As an engineer I love it when my hands get dirty with the code. And at Chocolate I get the opportunity to do it almost daily.
- One movie you loved watching in recent times?
Incredibles 2. Delightful animations of my favorite family of superheroes.