Senior Software Engineer
Do you have a track record for developing cutting-edge products?
Do you thrive on building highly scalable, fault-tolerant systems that process information at blazing (millisecond) speeds?
Chocolate is seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer with a solid foundation in core Computer Science concepts, advanced Java development skills, great concurrency program knowledge and a natural curiosity to solve complex software development problems.
You will be working on groundbreaking new technologies within the online mobile advertising industry. Apply now for a chance to join an organization of innovators in the Ad space automation.
A successful candidate will be able to conceptualize, design & build scalable, flexible & robust systems that satisfy key reporting needs for various stakeholders in a self-serve model. They would act as a mentor for engineers on the team, and provide technical direction. They would be also able to leverage their knowledge of the system to troubleshoot issues and fulfill any ad-hoc requests within predefined SLAs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and deploy next-gen mobile and web software, respecting demands of High Scalability and High Availability architecture
- Integrate platform and communicate with enterprise vendors about API requirements and changes
- Capable of solving code defects and maintain high quality code
- Responsible for unit test, integration testing, refactoring and code reviews
- Responsible for 100% uptime architecture handing billions of requests daily
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Strong Java development skills. GoLang knowledge is a plus
- Deep experience with multithreading, concurrency and distributed applications
- Hands on knowledge of a UNIX/LINUX environment required. Experience with scripting is a plus
- Expertise with both traditional relational and NoSQL databases.
- Development experience on cloud computing platform such as AWS
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
- Knowledge of workflow systems, transactional systems, ad-servers is a plus integration and the ecosystem involved, standards, APIs protocols, etc. highly desirable
- Ability to mentor other team members
- Excellent team work and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Having a can-do attitude.