Business Development Manager
San Francisco, California
Purpose of the Role
Bring New Clients:- The Manager / Director of Programmatic Demand Partnerships core responsibility will be to identify and develop new partnerships with RTB enabled demand platforms and trading desks. This could involve both domestic and international travel.
Grow Exisiting Business : You'll be responsible for also managing ongoing business and trading relationships with existing programmatic demand partners to ensure that the full potential of each partnership is achieved.
Build Demand Side Partnerships :This role will develop premium demand partnerships and promote RTB based campaign activation across our Marketplace (which we call Chocolate). Work responsibilities include prospecting, communicating the value of our inventory and product features to relevant partners, quarterly business reviews, and securing new integrations with DSPs while making sure integrations start and finish in a timely manner.
- Responsible for inbound and outbound partnership discussions, opportunity and needs assessments, and deals.
- Ongoing management of existing partnerships and associated partner programs with RTB demand platforms and trading desks.
- Build cross-departmental relationships within the company, including Business Development, Agency Sales, Product, Operations, Engineering, Finance, etc.
- Contribute to overall company strategy, problem solving, and culture.
- Attain monthly and quarterly revenue growth goals for programmatic sales.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years working in fastpaced ad tech environment, preferably with RTB based programmatic advertising platforms
- Proven track record establishing, developing, and executing key distribution, product, and monetization partnerships
- Domain specific knowledge/experience in digital advertising, monetization, video and/or mobile video marketin.
- Solid understanding of RTB, video advertising platforms and online advertising models (CPM, CPC, CPA)
- Concrete understanding of programmatic video and services including industry trends, major players by category and knowledge of the RTBbased advertising ecosystem and landscape
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Selfstarter, hardworking, able to drive multiple projects to completion
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and nontechnical people
- Adaptable, team player who gets things done
- Ability to balance competing objectives; the ability to define and deliver on expectations
- and balance customer needs with business priorities
- Build positive relationships and trust through ontime delivery of projects, high quality of
- work, continuous innovation, and exceeding expectations
- Understand industry trends around Viewability, Fraud Prevention, CrossDevic Advertising, Cookie Syncing, Geo Fencing, etc.
- Understand various Mobile Video Ad Units (PreRoll, Interstitial, OutStream) and their
- attributes (Skip or NonSkip, Sound On or Off, User Initiated vs Auto Initiated, etc).