Business Development Manager
San Francisco, California
- Become the subject matter expert on : Chocolate Mediation Platform & Chocolate - SDK
- Generate leads and new business opportunities through strategic & targeted outbound prospecting
- Go out in the market to acquire and build supply Side partnerships with Mobile publishers, app developers and game publishers
- Create and manage your Pipeline
- Come up with action plan for acquiring app developers
- Grow the revenue for existing Publishers & build deeper business relationships with them
- Work with internal and external operations/tech team in onboarding new publishers on Chocolate Platform
- Work closely with internal product and engineering teams in providing them necessary Market feedbacks to improve the product
- Promote the new and existing publishers with the demand partners
- Manage and organize both internal and external QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) with the supply partners
- Help the organization meet its broader supply side Goals
- Prepare and analyze daily/monthly Supply Side Reports for the management
Skills & Qualifications
- Desire to work in startup environment
- Team player
- 4+ years of experience working with app developers/ gaming publishers
- 2+ years of experience working in ad tech (preferred)
- Experience in growing and optimizing supply side relationships & revenue for an Exchange/SSP/ad network
- Experience in working with mobile publishers/ app developers/gaming publishers
- Desire and ability to work with lean teams across continents
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate results.
- Willingness to travel. This job may involve both domestic and international travel. Desire to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done.
- Eagerness to get hands-on to figure out how things work.
- Excellent listening, presentation, verbal and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a consultative environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
- Competitive compensation with attractive Bonus/commission structure
- Unlimited/Flexible Vacation policy
- Opportunity to travel both domestic and international
- Good health care benefits
- Working closely with the Product teams and the core management