Top Free apps have at least 20 SDKs integrated into their app.
We looked at ‘Top Free Apps’ that are monetizing through ads and found that on Google Play/Android on an average there are 26 SDKs integrated into each app and the same number on Apple’s App Store is 21. Astonishing, right? Publishers & app developers are leveraging a multitude of partners from analytics to social to attribution to acquire maximum users, deliver a good in-app experience and gain insights to optimize the app performance.
With so many SDK partners already on board, app developers & publishers in order to maximize monetization are inclined to further add new SDK partners and integrate different ad networks & exchanges for demand to fill their ad inventory and maximize yield. What if monetizing is simplified with integrating just 1 SDK that sources demand from all major ad networks and offers maximum price for each ad request?
Enter Chocolate Mediation SDK, an end-to-end powerful and flexible SDK that comes with immense benefits.
- Universal Auction: Unlike Traditional SSP’s that employ a waterfall model which is inefficient and favors the top two partners, Universal auction ensures equal preference to all partners making it a true programmatic auction & thus resulting in 20% better yield
- Bundled SDK: Apart from Chocolate’s own unique Demand, our SDK comes with pre-approved demand from Google, Vungle, Mopub, InMobi and Facebook ensuring your inventory gets a higher yield.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Demand): You can bring your own demand and use our platform to execute it. You’ll have full control over your demand through our user-friendly UI.
- Viewability: Our SDK is pre-approved by MOAT for viewability, ensuring your inventory is valuable to our advertisers and publisher get a higher CPM
- Multiple Ad Units: From Interstitial, Native and Pre-rolls, you can choose the ad units you want to run. All our ads are IAB compliant and user controlled.
- Granular Reporting: Our powerful reporting tools let you glean data making it easier to optimize and attribute revenue.
To sign up or view a demo, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org